Would you like to become a member?
Become a SECA member now!
Young SECA (Y-SECA) is a Working Group of SECA which has the mission to organise networking events and connect Young SECA Members with more senior members of SECA.
What are the objectives of Young SECA
Young SECA has the objectives to:
- build up a network between young investors
- offering a plattform for networking between young investors and established investors
- build up a network for interesting Start-ups, which are looking for financing
- establish industry standards for young investors
- inform about the activities of SECA
What are the benefits
Young SECA Members will have the chance to benefit from the following services:
- network plattform: proactive info and network
- participate 2-3 Y-SECA Events per year for free
- weekly SECA eNewsletter
- special conditions for SECA sponsoring events
(published in the eNewsletter)
- SECA Yearbook for free
- free access to SECA XING-Group
- free access to Y-SECA accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin
- Mentoring Program (in planning)
Who is a Young SECA Member
Are you under 35 years of age and do you have a maximum of five years professional experience in the field of Private Equity, Venture Capital and Corporate Finance, then you are kindly invited to join our association. If your employer is already a SECA member and you would like to receive the information about the activities of Young SECA directly, then you are kindly asked to join separately us as a Young SECA Member (application formular).
Join us on:
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us if you have any questions or ideas to improve the services of Y-SECA. Click on the following link to find the contact details.
Executive Committee Young SECA
335 kB / 02.05.2013 10:29