SECA Model Documentation: Venture Capital
Together with outside experts, SECA has drawn up a model documentation for smaller venture capital transactions in the range of CHF 5 – 20 Mio. The documentation comprising a term sheet, an investment agreement, a shareholders agreement, articles of association and board regulations can be down-loaded below for free.
The documentation makes venture investments in Switzerland more efficient and has increasingly become a standard for venture investments in Switzerland. The Legal & Tax Chapter encourages everyone to let it know of any shortcomings in order to constantly improve the documentation.
SECA would like to thank its Legal & Tax Chapter for its initiative and the following participants for their contributions and the many hours which went into this documentation.
- Martin Frey, Baker & McKenzie
- Dieter Gericke, Homburger AG
- Hannes Glaus, Bratschi Wiederkehr & Buob
- Beat Kühni, Lenz & Staehelin
- Michael Trippel, Bär & Karrer AG
- Ulysses von Salis, Niederer Kraft & Frey AG
- Oliver Triebold, Schellenberg Wittmer
- Christian Wenger, Wenger & Vieli AG
340 kB / 07.12.2012 14:20
381 kB / 07.12.2012 14:20
109 kB / 07.12.2012 14:18
167 kB / 10.02.2012 19:16